Spent my lunch fixing this…
- A group of Palestinians killed 3 Israeli teenagers
- A group of Israeli Jews respond by burning a Palestinian teenager to death
- Hamas responds by stepping up the number of rockets fired into Israel
- 0 Rockets struck populated areas thanks to Israels Iron Dome Missile Defense system
- Israel responds to rocket attacks with air strikes on the Gaza strip
Number of Deaths:
Gaza: 100+ (600+ Injured)
Israel: 0 (3 if you count the teenagers who were kidnapped and murdered by Palestinians)
Seeing the response from Americans, especially the Christians among us, has been nothing short of disgusting. Calls for the US to bomb Gaza, or applauding Israels use of force is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught. Let’s not forget everyone’s favorite moral lesson, the Sermon on the Mount…
"38 You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40 and if any one would sue you and take your coat, let him have your cloak as well; 41 and if any one forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to him who begs from you, and do not refuse him who would borrow from you."
To quote my favorite fictional Priest…
"Evil begets evil, Mr. President. Shooting will only make it stronger." —Priest Vito Cornelius, The Fifth Element.
Don’t believe what you “learned” in school! This is how the Declaration of Independence was actually signed!
at Scottish Highland Games And Gathering Of The Clans
This is everything I aspire to be